When the butt welding flange is free forging, the shape of the forging is forged by some basic process. Free forging processes include punching, drawing, upsetting, bending and cutting.
The production process of the welding flange is as follows:
1. cutting is forging blank or resection of head segmentation.
2. torsion is the forging process of another part of the butt welding flange rotating a certain angle.
3. bending is the forging process that makes the blank bend to a certain angle or appearance.
4. upsetting is the process of forging the butt welding flange in axial direction to reduce the height and cross section.
5. drawing length is the forging process that increases the length of the welded flange and reduces the cross section. It is usually used to manufacture the semifinished parts of the shaft, such as the spindle of the lathe.
The production process of the welding flange introduced above, we should know how to produce the butt welding flange, and know it.