Elbow for pipe turning to change the direction of the pipe, according to the Angle of 45 degrees stainless steel elbow, 90 degrees stainless steel elbow, 180 degrees stainless steel elbow is the most common, can also be more construction site installation demand manufacturing, such as 30 degrees stainless steel elbow and other abnormal Angle elbow. The elbows are made of cast iron, stainless steel, alloy steel, calcined cast iron, carbon steel, nonferrous metals and plastics, and are connected to pipes by welding, flanged joints, hot-melt joints, capacitive joints, threaded joints and socket joints. Elbow production molding process with welding elbow, stamping elbow, hot pressing elbow, elbow push system, card holder elbow, other name the 90 ° elbow, elbow bend, love and curved, white steel elbow, etc.
1. The material classification of elbow can be roughly divided into carbon steel elbow, alloy steel elbow, stainless steel elbow, low-temperature steel elbow, and high-performance steel elbow. I will introduce the material of elbow to you here, hoping to be helpful for you. Carbon steel elbow ASTM/ASME A234 WPB, WPC alloy elbow ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-wp 12-wp 11-wp 22-wp 51-wp 91-wp911, 15Mo3 15CrMoV, 35CrMoV stainless steel elbow ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304l-304h-304n-304n ASTM/ASME A403
2. The production method can be divided into pushing, pressing, forging, casting, etc.
3. To make standard classification can be divided into the national standard, standard, vessel standard, standard, water standard,
4. Classified according to the curvature of the bend radius, can be classified as long radius elbow and short radius elbow, long radius elbow refers to the radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 D bend pipe diameter, so R = 1.5 D, short radius elbow refers to the radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 D bend pipe diameter, D R = 1.0, (R for the bend radius of curvature, D is the diameter of the bend)
5. If according to the grades of pressure points: about seventeen kinds, and American standard pipe is the same, there are: Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch10, Sch20, Sch30, Sch40s, STD, Sch40, Sch60, Sch80s, XS; Sch80, SCH100, Sch120, Sch140, Sch160, XXS; The two most commonly used are STD and XS.
6. According to different shapes and USES, it can be divided into: groove type elbow, bayonet type elbow, double bearing elbow, flange elbow, reducing elbow, stationary elbow, internal and external tooth elbow, stamping elbow, push elbow, socket elbow, butt welding elbow, internal wire elbow, etc.