Pipe fittings concept
A pipe is a part that connects the pipe into a pipe. According to the connection method, it can be divided into four categories: socket pipe fittings, threaded fittings, flange fittings and welded fittings. It is made from the same material as the tube. There are elbow (elbow tube), flange, three way pipe, four way pipe (crosshead) and reducer (big head). A place where the elbow is used for pipe turning; the flange is used to connect the pipe to the pipe, connected to the end of the tube, the three pipe is used for the collection of three pipes; the four pipe is used for the collection of the four pipes; the tube is used to connect the two pipes with different pipe diameters.
1. Pipes used for interconnecting pipes are flanges, live joints, pipe hoops, card sleeves, throat hoops, etc.
2. Pipe fittings that change the direction of the tube: elbow and elbow
3. Pipe fittings for changing pipe diameters: variable diameter (reducer), reducer elbow, branch table and reinforcement pipe.
4. Add pipe fittings: three, four
5. Pipe fittings for pipe sealing: gaskets, raw materials, hemp, flange blind plates, pipe plugs, blind plates, heads and welding plugs.
6. Pipe fittings for fixing pipes: clasps, towing hooks, rings, brackets, brackets, pipe cards, etc.