There are many types of pipe fittings, including the following main types:
1. Pipe fitting with variable diameter refers to the decrease of the diameter of the pipe end or part of the pipe;
2. For a pipe fitting with variable wall thickness, the wall thickness changes along the length of the pipe;
3. Change the section of the pipe fitting, according to the requirements, the circular section into a square, oval, polygon and so on;
4. Bending pipe fitting, we touch more, that is, the straight pipe into bending pipe with different curvature radius, such as elbow, elbow and so on;
5. Pipe fittings with flanges and round edges, the former refers to the pipe ends protruding inwards or laterally, the latter refers to the pipe fittings with ridges or grooves formed in the circumferential direction of the pipe;
6. For pipe fittings with crimping and sealing, increase the total strength of the pipe end to the outer or inner edge of the pipe or seal the pipe end;
7. Flange connecting pipes and various valve parts.